RELATIONSHIP TO CUSTOMERS
- We provide a friendly, courteous, professional and efficient atmosphere where we build a relationship with customers who are welcomed, respected and served.
- We use our expertise to anticipate, understand, and serve the needs of our customers and community.
LIBRARY AS PLACE
- We provide well placed, attractive, functional facilities that engage and invite all citizens.
- We value the library as a key community destination.
- Expert staff present a variety of free, age-appropriate programs and services that meet the current and future needs and interests of our community.
- Our collection, programs and services inspire learning, creativity and excitement.
- We are committed defenders and advocates of unfettered access to balanced collections, programs and services.
- We provide non-judgmental assistance to customers with differing opinions from diverse backgrounds.
RELATIONSHIP TO CO-WORKERS
- We are invested in and embrace change as well as opportunities to learn.
- We appreciate each other for our diversity, skills and competency.
- We treat co-workers with fairness and consideration, displaying a positive and supportive attitude.
- We enjoy our work and have fun doing it.
- We are team players, respected for professionalism, honesty and integrity.