Conference Room Rules & Procedures
1. All library conference rooms may be used only during normal operating hours of the library.
2. Conference rooms may be booked no moe than 30 days in advance. Rooms will be held only thirty (30) minutes past the reservation time. Failure to cancel a reservation 24 hours in advance may result in future reservations being denied.
3. Reservations are made online. Reservations are subject to approval by the location manager.
4. There is no limit on the number of times a conference room can be booked within the
30-day time frame by a group or individual. However, if such reservations regularly prevent other groups from using the library conference room, library staff will make scheduling adjustments to encourage use among as many different groups as possible.
5. No fees, dues or donations may be charged or solicited from persons attending meetings in library conference rooms.
6. Use of the conference rooms may neither disrupt the normal library operations nor the use of the library by others. Persons attending meetings in the conference rooms are subject to all library rules and regulations.
7. Conference rooms must be left in a clean and orderly condition. Organizations or individuals holding meeting in library conference rooms assume all responsibility for damage to library equipment and facilities during their meetings. The representative by submitting the electronic reservation request from the organization accepts personal responsibility for the use of the room. The library will not be responsible for materials, equipment or other personal belongings left in the library conference rooms by users.
8. Eating is prohibited in library conference rooms. Smoking is prohibited inside the library.
9. Permission to use a library conference room is not an endorsement by the library staff or the Library Board of Trustees of the user or the user's beliefs.
10. No group or member of any group may affix or attach signs, banners, or flyers to any library wall, ceiling or any piece of library property.
11. With the except for on-duty law enforcement officers and library security officers, weapons of any kind are prohibited in the library.
12. The library director is authorized to deny further use of library conference rooms to individuals or groups that violate the library's policies and procedures. Individuals or groups whose activities would tend to incite or produce imminent lawless action, or are obscene, or are obviously promoting false and misleading information, or are defamatory, or that are purely commercial in nature will not be allowed to use the library conference rooms