Computer Lab Rules & Procedures
1. All computer training must be free. Fees, dues, or donations cannot be charged or solicited. Merchandise or services may not be sold or solicited.
2. The computer training lab may be reserved no more than 60 days in advance. All computer training lab reservations will be held only thirty (30) minutes past the booking time.
3. Reservations are made online. Reservations are subject to approval by the location manager.
4. Training must not disrupt the use of the library by others. Persons using the computer training lab are subject to all library rules and regulations.
5. The computer training lab is not available for normal day-to-day work activities for any organization. (The only exception to this rule will be for emergencies declared by County Management.)
6. Reservations will not be accepted for more than one date at a time.
7. Maximum time allocated for training is three (3) hours per session.
8. The computer training lab is only available during normal operating hours. No early entry or late departure will be authorized for set-up/preparation or packing up. Training sessions will end at least 30 minutes prior to closing time.
9. Personal software will not be loaded on any computer in the computer training lab.
10. No more than 20 students will be allowed per training session.
11. Eating is prohibited in the computer training lab. Smoking is prohibited inside the library.
12. No one may attach or affix a sign, banner, or flyer to any library wall, ceiling, or piece of library furniture.
13. The representative of the group reserving the use of the computer training lab and any additional library-owned audiovisual equipment is responsible for the care of the computer training lab and the equipment. A group member should be designated who will be responsible for learning how to operate the equipment prior to the meeting date. (Staff may not be available to assist.)
14. Library staff members cannot take telephone messages for any person using the training lab.
15. The library director reserves the right to deny further use of the training lab to any individual or group who violate the rules governing the use of the library.