About the Friends
Our purpose is ...
- create awareness of the opportunities offered by the libraries of Cumberland County.
- focus attention on library needs and enrich the cultural advantages available to Cumberland County Citizens.
- increase library services and facilities.
- maintain an association of persons interested in books.
2015 Friends of the Library Executive Board Meetings
All meetings are held in the Headquarters Library Conference Room #3 at 6 p.m.
- January 6, 2015 (5:30pm)
- March 3, 2015
- May 5, 2015
- July 7, 2015
- September 1, 2015
- November 3, 2015
Annual Membership Meeting with Distinguished Speaker(s)
- Tuesday, January 6, 2015. Authors Charles and Carolyn Todd will speak at 7:00pm in Headquarters Pate Room.