About the Friends
Our purpose is ...
- create awareness of the opportunities offered by the libraries of Cumberland County.
- focus attention on library needs and enrich the cultural advantages available to Cumberland County Citizens.
- increase library services and facilities.
- maintain an association of persons interested in books.
- Executive Board
- Executive Board Duties
- Fundraising Committee Charge
- Nominating Committee Charge
Friends of the Library Executive Board Meetings
All meetings are held in the Headquarters Library Conference Room #3 at 7 p.m.
- January 8, 2013
- March 5, 2013
- May 7, 2013
- July 9, 2013
- September 3, 2013
- November 5, 2013
Annual Membership Meeting with Distinguished Speaker
- Tuesday, January 15, 2013. Distinguished Speaker is Margaret Maron.